Friday, August 6, 2010

Update 08/06/2010

Marty's condition has declined. His heart rate is climbing, his breathing is shallow, it's hard for me to truly explain the difference in his condition. I do know that his time is drawing closer. The Nurse said today she didn't think he would make it till Monday that he is down to hours to a day or two at the most. I've known he was going to die for a couple of months now but somehow I've never really believed it. I think I keep waiting for the miracle when he will arise from his death bed and be healthy again. I think I have always known he wouldn't because it's not in Gods plan. God has bigger and better things in store for Marty. A new body, perfect health and a peace unimaginable. I want this for Marty more than anyone will ever know. i have watch him decline month by month now day by day. It's hard and painful to watch someone you love go through something like this and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, if i had one. I pray that God show his mercy to Marty. I don't want to shorten Martys life but his quality of life is gone. Marty stays on meds to keep him semi knocked out because of the severe pain he is in and the distress with his breathing without the meds Marty would be scared and in a constant panic because he would know just how close to dying he really is.

1 comment:

  1. I check his blog quite a few times a day, and it saddens me to hear such heartbreak. June, I can't imagine what you are going thru, but you are doing everything right. May God be with you thru this ordeal, and I too hope Marty is comfortable and doesn't suffer any longer than neccessary. He's a great person and deserves nothing but peace and eternal happiness. God Bless you, and will keep checking in everyday.

    ReplyDelete