Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thank You

I want to thank everyone who has followed Marty on his sad journey. I am glad Marty is with God, I loved him that much. Marty's pain and suffering has taken it's toll on everyone Although I have suffered along with Marty, as well as the rest of the family, the healing can begin. God has seen me through this far and I know he won't let me down now, I ask for your prayers because only God can touch our hearts and ease our pain. The pain is so great there are no words to describe it. My sister-in-law Patti sent me a poem that her mama stitched into something for her but i forget what it was. I want to share this with everyone.
The Clock of Life is wound but once
And no man has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour.
Now is the only time you own,
Live, Love, Toil with a Will,
Place no faith in tomorrow for
The clock may then be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment